Welding range #4 to 7/16″
- Especially suitable for thin sheets (at least 0.5 mm).
- Microcontroller – for precise process times, optimal functional reliability and maximum operating convenience.
- Function monitoring – automatic function test following power-up; monitoring of all internal system functions.
- Display of error codes – on digital display.
- Structure: extremely easy to operate, compact, robust – powder coated steel housing withstands rough treatment in shop and on site.
- Two ground connections – direct coupling of several stud welding machines possible when installed in complex welding systems
- Retriggering lock-out – prevents welding on a welding element that has already been welded
- Graphic display – clear operator guidance via large LCD display
- 15 programs can be stored – in every program, the parameters (charging voltage, capacity, CP settings and automatic settings) can be selected digitally via a superior control system and specific to the application