- You cannot add "CDi 502 (1/4" max stud dia.)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Modular (5/16″ max stud dia.)
The LYNX4 Modular stud welding system offers a full 5/16” welding capacity in the most compact system on the market. The modular is microprocessor controller with an improved charging circuit and height output transformer which maximizes its duty cycle. The system includes enhanced user feedback including safety and fault codes. The Modular is sold as a complete welding system including gun, two ground cables, caring case, collets and changing tools
Free Standard Shipping in the continental US
Welding range #4 to 5/16
- Welding material: Mild Steel, Stainless, Aluminum
- Solid state technology
- Welding occurs in milliseconds
- Comes complete wtih gun, cables, carrying case, and collets
- Size: 15-3/4" length, 8" width, 9" height
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Weld Range: 14 ga. through 1/4"
- Duty Cycle: 30 studs per minute
- Primary Power: 110 VAC
- Charge Voltage: 35-200 VDC
- Cable Length: Includes a #4 x 25' gun cable and (2) pcs #4 x 15 ground cable