Titan (3/8″ max stud dia.)
The LYNX4 Titan stud welding system offers a full 3/8” welding capacity and has the industries best capacitance to weigh ration. Because of the Titans compact design it is suitable for “benchtop” or automated applications with an IWT’s autofeed welding head and can also be used with an IWT’s hand guns. The Titan is equipped with a microcontroller which will keep this model continually up to date. the Titan is equipped with an 15 pin subminiature interface allowing remote triggering, ready signals, and reload circuitry among others for automation. The Titan is sold as a standalone power supply or as a complete welding system including gun, two ground cables, collets, and changing tools.
Welding range #4 to 3/8″
- Welding material: Mild Steel, Stainless, Aluminum
- Solid state technology
- Welding occurs in milliseconds
- Comes complete wtih gun, cables, collets, and changing tools
- Size: 15-3/4" length, 8" width, 9" height
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Weld Range: 14 ga. through 1/4"
- Duty Cycle: 30 studs per minute
- Primary Power: 110 VAC
- Charge Voltage: 35-200 VDC
- Cable Length: Includes a #4 x 25' gun cable and (2) pcs #4 x 15 ground cable